Mamakating Farmers’ Market June 24th
This Farmer’s Market is sponsored by the Mamkating Local Development Corp. and is held on Fridays from June to September from 4 pm to 7 pm
With 20+ Local vendors and live music! On the lawn In front of Mamakating Town Hall, 2948 Route 209.
- Offering fresh local produce & meats.
- Goat cheese, honey, jams & bread.
- Fresh baked goods, cut flowers, spices.
- Local distillery.
- Pet treats, local artisans
- Representatives from the local community library, environmental groups, and more!
This Friday’s live music: Bones Krew
Day - Friday
About - Outdoor Market - Rain or Shine