Date(s) - 11/24/2018
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
250 Lake Street
Newburgh, New York
Explore the best of what our Hudson Valley makers, farmers, artists and innovators have to offer. Celebrate Small Business Saturday! Discover how we can bring Made in America home to the businesses in our towns to support our local economy.
LunaGrown at Hudson Valley Farm & Flea 2018
Makers. Music. Vintage. Food.
- $5 entrance fee Saturday, November 24th from 10 am – 5 pm. Bring the family and friends. Children under 12 free!
- Explore the best of what our Hudson Valley makers, farmers, vintage collectors and innovators have to offer!
- Discover how we can bring Made in America home to the businesses in our towns to support our local economy.
- Be part of a multi-generational, creative community dedicated to using our talents to preserve and celebrate Hudson Valley’s natural resources.
- Enjoy the talents of up and coming musicians as they sing and perform, and be inspired by this next generation of entrepreneurs reaching for their dreams!
- Join us for a day of family activities. Have your pictures taken with Santa on one of the Museum’s Vintage Motorcycles.
Entertainment provided by: Riverside Theatre Arts. https://www.facebook.com/RiversideTheatreArts